The summer heat can get to be too much sometimes for your cats, even if they are indoors! We want to help you take good care of them, so have a look at our video on keeping your kitties cool!
Tips to Keeping Kitties Cool!
- Leave your pets fresh water when you’re out for the day.
- On extra hot days, put a few icecubes in your cat’s waterbowl.
- You can also freeze a water bottle and lie it beside your cat, or their favourite lounging spot.
- If you don’t have air conditioning, bring out a fan. Your cats can come cool off when they need to.
- Close your curtains, this will keep your house and pets substantially cooler.
- Make a cool and comfy living space accessible to your pet.
- Make rooms with bare floors accessible. Your cats can lie on that cooler surface on hot days.
8. Don’t ever leave your cat in your vehicle unattended. Visit nohotpets.ca for more information.
We hope this helps you keep your kitties cool! To see more of our videos with pet care tips and more, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
To read more tips on keeping your pets cool: see our blog post.
To see tips of Cool Treat for Your Pets, follow this LINK!
To see indoor games to keep your pets cool, CLICK HERE.