North Bay woman found guilty of five counts of animal cruelty
IMMEDIATE RELEASE – North Bay, ON (June 28, 2017) – A 45-year-old North Bay woman has been found guilty of five counts of animal cruelty under the Ontario SPCA Act following an investigation into the treatment of animals in her care. On June 23, 2017, Joanne Langford-Champion was found guilty in a North Bay Provincial Offences Court of five counts of animal cruelty under the Ontario SPCA Act:
- Permitting animals to be in distress
- Failing to provide sanitary living conditions
- Failing to provide adequate and appropriate food and water
- Failing to provide adequate and appropriate ventilation
- Failing to comply with an Ontario SPCA Order
For every animal you save
For every animal you save, every animal who feels loved in their last moments, and for everything else you do; thank you and God Bless.
Sign up for news and updates
Thank you for joining our online community.