If you only have a minute to spare, but still want to make a difference, consider these options to get involved and support your community:
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and share our messages with your family and friends
- If you’re able to, consider providing support for the animals in our care with a donation
- Sign up for our newsletter, to receive updates on what is happening in your community.
If you want support animals but not sure where to start, why not make a difference everyday in your global community, by trying these simple but impactful steps:
- Consider donating what you no longer need- donate gently used pet supplies, dog bowls, coats, collars to organizations who help service vulnerable groups in your area.
- Waste less food –donate pet food to our feral cat food bank, your local food pantry
- Waste less water – use old water in pets bowls or fish tanks to water outdoor plants
- Recycle paper and plastics- help wildlife by eliminating plastic waste as much as possible
- Save electricity -Turn off lights when you are not home, animals rely on natural light and darkness for their internal schedules and don’t need artificial light.
- Turn off the tube- Leaving televisions and radios on when you’re not home will only confuse your pet and prevent it from sleeping.