The Change for Animals Conference is going virtual! Whether animal well-being is your career or your everyday passion – or both! – join the conversation at the Change for Animals Conference to make an impact for animals!
May 12th & 13th, 2021
Be sure to mark your calendars if you:
- Want to harness this time of change to shape the future for animals
- Want to hear from leading experts and think big for animals and the communities in which they live
- Want to connect with industry innovators to share challenges and identify new paths for growth
- Want to gain new insights into personal and team wellness
- Want to do more than hope for a bright future for animals; you want to build it
What does registration include?
- Access to the 2-day live conference event
- Opportunity for live Q&A with our exciting speakers
- Exclusive access to sessions on demand for 90 days after the conclusion of the event
- Unlock access to register for the pre-conference Bonus Conference Event with Louie Gravance
*** BONUS CONFERENCE EVENT
Join us May 6th, from 9AM – 12PM EST, for a Customer Service Workshop led by the one and only, Louie Gravance!
Louie is a former service guru and training designed for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. After almost two decades with Disney he was drafted by the Bank of America and ING Financial to help rethink service in the investment industry.
Louie will be leading this exciting and interactive workshop, The TEN Skills of the Service Superhero, to explore the delivery of “magical” service moments on a consistent basis through the use of the 10 basic skills. Serving with intention and servicing with vision are just two of the skills covered in this deep dive into the practical application of Disney service principl