Spay Neuter Services
The Ontario SPCA spay/neuter services are high quality, high volume, self sustaining operation. The public, shelters and rescue groups are welcome, regardless of geography or income level. The pet overpopulation issue is a direct result of animals left unaltered, so spay or neuter your pet today!
- The pet overpopulation issue is a direct result of animals left unaltered
- Thousands of homeless animals across the province end up in shelters
- Spaying and neutering is a straight-forward medical procedure with many health benefits, including the reduction in the risk of developing certain cancers and illnesses
- Clinics utilizing this spay/neuter model in the US have reduced shelter admissions and euthanasia by up to 70%!
- In 2014, Toronto Animal Services estimated that there are 100,000 feral cats in Metro Toronto
- Data collected at our spay neuter services shows that >50% of spay/neuter clients have no previous relationship with a veterinarian
To make an appointment at one of our 2 locations:
- 905-898-6112 (Ontario SPCA Centre Veterinary Hospital, Stouffville - just outside of Newmarket)
- 705-734-9882 (Ontario SPCA Marion Vernon Memorial Animal Clinic, Barrie)
- OR register online.