Ontario SPCA animal centres and spay/neuter services will be closed to the public until further notice.
For urgent or essential services, the public may arrange an appointment at any Ontario SPCA location by calling 310-SPCA during regular business hours.
The Ontario SPCA and Humane Society Spay/Neuter Services are a high-volume, self-sustaining operation. The public, shelters and rescue groups are welcome, regardless of geography or income level. The pet overpopulation issue is a direct result of animals left unaltered, so spay or neuter your pet today!
- The pet overpopulation issue is a direct result of animals left unaltered
- Thousands of homeless animals across the province end up in shelters
- Spaying and neutering is a straightforward medical procedure with many health benefits, including the reduction in the risk of developing certain cancers and illnesses
- Data collected at our spay neuter services shows that >50% of spay/neuter clients have no previous relationship with a veterinarian
To make an appointment at one of our two locations:
- 905-898-6112 (Ontario SPCA Centre Veterinary Hospital, Stouffville – just outside of Newmarket)
- 705-734-9882 (Ontario SPCA Marion Vernon Memorial Animal Clinic, Barrie)