The Ontario SPCA and Humane Society believes animals deserve the best care possible. Like us, our pets can get injured or sick. Pet insurance can help cover those unforeseen veterinary bills and help your furry friends stay healthy. That’s why we have joined paws with Fetch!
United in the sentiment that our pets are our family, The Ontario SPCA and Fetch believe that together, we have the tools to create a true wellness platform, not just an insurance product for pet parents and their beloved pets. Through community, content, and highly-personalized health care built on a foundation of cutting-edge technology, the goal is to help pets lead vibrant, healthy lives. The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch will become a widely-utilized resource for our policyholders to engage with other animal lovers, access exclusive content, and equip their pets with personalized insurance packages that help them to lead long happy lives.
What is The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch?
The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch provides the most comprehensive pet insurance on the market, covering more conditions and procedures than any other brand. Injuries and illnesses, breed-specific conditions, behavioral therapy… you got it. We don’t exclude expensive things in the fine print — complete dental and sick-visit exam fees are all covered.
We know our pet parents will go to the ends of the earth to keep their pets living their very best life, and we’ll be there with them along the way. Think of The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch as the go-to guide pet parents have always wished for.
We stay a few steps ahead of each pet’s health needs today, so that tomorrow they can keep doing all their favorite things, all day long.
The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch provides the most comprehensive pet insurance for cats and dogs. Everything you see here is included in one simple plan. No add-ons and no hidden fees.
|Veterinary exam fees
|Complete sick visit
|Holistic & chiropractic care
|Emergency vet visits
|Injuries & illnesses
|Specialist vet visits
|Virtual vet visits
|Surgery & rehabilitation
|Imaging & ultrasound
|Surgery & rehabilitation
The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch includes what other providers charge extra for or don’t cover at all:
● Complete sick visits covered. Exam fees are included, which saves you around $50-$250 per sick visit.
● Every tooth covered. We cover injury and disease in every adult tooth — not just the canines.
● Breed-specific conditions covered. Not all providers cover hereditary conditions linked to breed.
How The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch works:
- Use any licensed vet in the U.S. or Canada. With The SPCA & Humane Society Pet Insurance offered by Fetch, you have the flexibility to keep your current vet or use a new vet if you’d like. We even cover specialists and emergency clinics.
- Submit a claim in minutes. Just take a picture of your vet documents, answer a few questions about your pet’s treatment and we’ll handle it from there.
- Get paid back fast. Once your claim is approved, you’ll be paid back up to 90% of your unexpected vet bill in as little as 2 days via direct deposit.