As Ontario’s animal welfare charity, the Ontario SPCA is able to deliver core programs and services, thanks to donations from caring donors like you.
Your donations demonstrate your trust in our volunteers and staff to carry out this critical work. And, in return, we are committed to transparency regarding how your donations are put into action.
Below are the details on how donor dollars were used in 2017 to help animals. This will be updated with our 2018 information as soon as it is available.
What Your Donations Support
You help animals every day! You make it possible for the Ontario SPCA’s volunteers and staff to carry out critical animal welfare programs and services.
Here are some of the activities you support:
- Sheltering and adoption of animals at locations across the province
- Reuniting lost pets with their owners
- Rescue & Relief™ services for animals in crisis during a disaster or emergency situation
- Animal welfare programs in partnership with Indigenous communities
- Community outreach programs for municipalities, feral cat colony managers and animal rescue groups
- Humane education for all age groups