Five last-minute gift ideas for the animal-lover of your list
The countdown is on until Christmas and the Ontario SPCA and Humane Society’s Paws & Give™ Holiday Symbolic Giving Catalogue has that purr-fect gift for the special animal lover on your holiday shopping list.
Here are five meaningful gift ideas, guaranteed to give back in purr and tail wags.
- Gift of Urgent Need – This is a very special gift that helps shelter animals in desperate need of our care.
- Support for a Small Cat Colony – Provides outdoor cat shelters for a small colony of up to 5 homeless cats, protecting them from our cold Canadian winters. This gift also helps us support registered feral cat caregivers cat caretakers. It provides the resources they need to care for homeless, abandoned cats.
- Toys for Shelter Pets – Enrichment toys are vital to an animal’s well being. By giving animals appropriate toys, you can help bring happiness and play to their life, while reducing their stress and boosting their immune systems.
- Care for a Horse – This one’s for that special someone who dreams of owning a horse or pony! This gift provides a horse with safe shelter, daily grooming, hoof care, enrichment toys, any required veterinary treatment and loving care.
- Holiday Pack for a Dog – Make the holidays special for a shelter dog. Your special gift will provide a dog or puppy with a special holiday stocking stuffer! This is as well as loving care, nutritious treats, soft bedding, enrichment toys and any required veterinary treatment.
Shop pawsandgive.ca today!
I stand behind SPCA with my monthly gift
I stand behind SPCA with my monthly gift. I am so happy there are folks like you to care for those who can’t help themselves. My family and I have had animals all our lives and know what a comfort they are. Thank you SPCA.