The Ontario SPCA and Humane Society’s Annual Conference is Going Virtual in 2021!
Join us May 12th and 13th, 2021 for the virtual Change for Animals Conference. Whether animal well-being is your career or your everyday passion – or both! – join the conversation at the Change for Animals Conference to make an impact for animals!
Be sure to mark your calendars if you:
Want to be a part of the conversation to create a more compassionate society for animals
Work, or want to work, in the field of animal well-being
Want to make an impact on the status and well-being of animals now and in the future
Want to beon top of the changing needs of the world around us and how it impacts and is impacted by animals
Want to connect with change makers invested in animal well-being
Why attend Change for Animals?
- To be inspired by and learn from experts and visionary speakers!Every year, Change For Animals welcomes engaging and progressive speakers to both inspire and educate leaders and frontline staff to work towards a better future for animals. Some of our speakers in the past have included:
- Temple Grandin, Animal Welfare and Behavior Expert, Autism Activist and Best-selling Author
- Bob Joseph, President – Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.
- Anthony DeCarlo, VMD, Consultant, Veterinary Strategic Solutions
- Clair Linzey, Deputy Director, Oxford School for Animal Ethics
- Eddy Robinson, Indigenous Speaker, Author and Educator
- Jon Duschinsky, CEO, The Conversation Farm & CEO, AgriProtein North America
- Maura Cullen, www.TheDiversitySpeaker.com
- Camille Labchuck, Lawyer and Executive Director, Animal Justice
- Scott Crabtree, Chief Happiness Officer, Happy Brain Science
- To Network with fellow leaders, frontline staff and animal welfare advocates and supporters!The Change for Animals conference is attended by national and international leaders and frontline staff of the non-profit animal welfare sector, veterinary professionals, students, educators, academics, volunteers, members of government, as well as corporate and community-based partners.The Change for Animals conference is for anyone who cares about the well-being of animals and people. It is a place to gather in learning, sharing and discussion to create a better place for all members of the living world and for the betterment of society, as a whole.
What can you expect from this event?
- Engaging sessions
- Opportunities to connect and broaden your network
- Post-event access to content
- Access to a learning library full of resources and experts to answer you questions in real-time during the live event.
- And so much more!
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities
We take a specialized approach to sponsorship opportunities for all of our events, as we curate partnership opportunities with our partners to ensure we maximize the return for both parties and satisfy the needs of our partners creating custom tailored packages. Please contact us at email@example.com to be put in touch with one of our sponsorship specialists.
Join us as we welcome thought leaders in the world of animal well-being, leadership and trending topics for a virtual conference that will leave you inspired, informed and ready to change the lives of animals in your community – and beyond!
Stay tuned for details! Registration opens March 1st, 2021.