Whether animal well-being is your career or your everyday passion – or both! – join the conversation at the
Change for Animals Conference
to make an impact for animals!
Visit ontariospcaconference.ca to learn more!
Be sure to mark your calendars if you:
- Want to harness this time of change to shape the future for animals
- Want to hear from leading experts and think big for animals and the communities in which they live
- Want to connect with industry innovators to share challenges and identify new paths for growth
- Want to gain new insights into personal and team wellness
- Want to do more than hope for a bright future for animals; you want to build it
Why attend Change for Animals?
1. To be inspired by and learn from experts and visionary speakers! Every year, Change For Animals welcomes engaging and progressive speakers to both inspire and educate Animal Welfare professionals and advocates to work towards a better future for animals. Click here to view this year’s lineup.
The Honourable Murray Sinclair
Each year, the Change for Animals conference is thrilled to welcome national and international attendees from a broad range of specialties and interests. These include leadership, front line staff and volunteers from the non-profit from the non-profit animal welfare field, veterinary professionals and students, educators, academics, researchers, and members of government, as well as corporate and community-based partners and advocates.
What can you expect from the Conference?
- Engaging sessions with foremost experts and insight leaders
- Opportunities to connect and broaden your network
- Post-event access to speaker sessions and learning resources
- Fun opportunities to network and connect
- And so much more
What does it cost to attend?
Regular rate: $100
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
NEW THIS YEAR… Group rates for groups of 2 or more people:
|Early Bird||After March 15th|
|2-4 People||30% Discount Per Person||10% Discount Per Person|
|5-6 People||35% Discount Per Person||15% Discount Per Person|
|7-8 People||40% Discount Per Person||20% Discount Per Person|
|9-10 People||45% Discount Per Person||25% Discount Per Person|
What does registration include?
- Access to the 2-day live conference event
- Opportunity for live Q&A with our exciting speakers
- Exclusive access to sessions on demand for 90 days after the conclusion of the event
- Unlock access to register for the pre-conference Bonus Conference Event with Louie Gravance
*** PRE-CONFERENCE EVENT – SOLD OUT!!!
Join us May 6th, from 9AM – 12PM EST, for a Customer Service Workshop led by the one and only, Louie Gravance!
Louie is a former service guru and training designer for Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. After almost two decades with Disney he was drafted by the Bank of America and ING Financial to help rethink service in the investment industry.
Louie will be leading this exciting and interactive workshop, The TEN Skills of the Service Superhero, to explore the delivery of “magical” service moments on a consistent basis through the use of the 10 basic skills. Serving with intention and servicing with vision are just two of the skills covered in this deep dive into the practical application of Disney service principles.
Are there Sponsorship Opportunities?
We take a customized approach to sponsorship opportunities for all of our events to ensure we are meeting the needs and interests of our partners.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in touch with one of our sponsorship specialists.
A better world for animals is a better world for us all, and it starts with you. We look forward to welcoming you at the 2021 Change for Animals Conference!