Five Christmas activities to do with pets
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! This Christmas may look different for us, but it doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it with our furry family. Here are a few Christmas activities to do with your human, and furry family members, today, or over the rest of your holiday!
- Go for a short, brisk walk with your fur baby to enjoy the lights in your neighborhood! Nothing like some twinkly lights to help spread the Christmas cheer.
- Cuddle up with your cat by the fire and put on a favourite Christmas movie to watch together, or check out our list of animal movies for a cuddle up kind of day!
- If there’s snow where you are in Ontario, get outside to enjoy it! Build a snowman, or make some snow angels. Make sure to dress for the weather, and watch for signs your furry friend is getting too cold too.
- Bake some pet-friendly treats for your companion animal! There are lots of great recipes online, try a few and see which one your furry friend likes best. Check out our blog, easy dog treat recipes you can make at home!
- Have an at-home “spa” day and include your furry friend in the fun! Here’s our resource on Fear Free® nail trims.
There are a few Christmas activity ideas for your holiday fun with your companion animals. We wish you a happy, and safe holiday!
Thank you for looking after these animals
Thank you for looking after these animals — I would love to have them all in my house!