Angry about Dog Fighting? Join us!
Dog Fighting exists in Ontario! Working together we can stop this heinous act and end this cruelty towards animals.
Report dog fighting:
In addition to the general public, utility workers, postal carriers or public works employees may see signs of dog fighting in their routine installations, deliveries or maintenance work. Animals need your help!
- If you witness a dog fight in progress, call your local police unit immediately.
- If you suspect dog fighting is taking place at a residence, call your local police unit.
- If there are multiple reports of dogs missing or being stolen in your area, call your local police unit.
- If you see an animal that appears to be neglected outside of involvement in dog fighting, report it to your local police unit.
SPREAD THE WORD
- Take the pledge to do your part to end dog fighting
- Share our poster using the hashtag #EndDogFighting
- Tweet: ‘Angry About Dog Fighting? Take the Pledge! enddogfighting.ca #EndDogFighting
- Dog Fighting: Is it a problem in Ontario? – Read OVMA’s article here.